Hello lovelies! I get asked these questions frequently and it only recently occurred to me that it would make a great blog post! I'm kind of a genius.
So what should you expect when you book with me? Read on!
- What is included with portrait sessions? Portrait sessions include approximately 30-50 artistically edited images delivered through an online gallery. Digital files are included and available for instant download.
- What size files will we receive? Web-sized and High- Res digital files are available for instant download, which are ideal for sharing on social media. If you choose to purchase prints, they will print from the full resolution file.
- Can we purchase prints through you? Absolutely! In fact, I highly recommend it.
- What is a print release and is it included? A print release is required when you try to have images printed through your own lab. When you print out in town, I can't guarantee the quality of the prints, but it is included!
- How long will the session last? The sessions typically last 1.5 hours.
- How many wardrobe changes can we do? Totally plan on two outfits! I absolutely love when a couple brings an extra outfit. It gives everyone a break and I can flip through the pictures we've got and refocus my efforts to capture whatever is missing.
- Do you have any props? Nope! But I definitely bring your own. Something that is just you (and significant other). Some ideas: Donuts, coffee + mugs, iPods, Sports items, cotton candy, blanket. We can also just head out and drink some beer, eat some tacos, then get some ice cream afterwards ;)
- Where will the shoot take place? Up to you! If there is a place that has special meaning to you, let me know! If you are totally stuck, let me know what you're going for and I'll make some suggestions.
- How long until the photos are available? I know you're excited. I'm almost just as excited to share with you!! I will post a sneak peek approximately one week from the session date. The entire gallery will be ready in 2-3 weeks.
- I feel awkward in front of the camera. Can you help me? Usually, one of the first things out of my couples is this statement and then it's just NOT true! No worries. Just focus on enjoying the moment with your bae and I'll do the rest!